Campuses who are new to Baseline will go through a process for uploading new users and the corresponding access levels (e.g., access to a specific college, division, department) for those users.
To begin this process, follow these steps:
- Open the "Template_for_Submitting_OrgChart." In this, you will see four necessary columns for providing your organizational chart.
- In the first column, include an ID for the organizational unit. This needs to be a three character code and is usually an abbreviation of the name (e.g., "ENG" for "English Department").
- In the second column, include the ID for the parent unit (i.e., the unit that sits above this unit, if any).
- In the third column, include the full name of the unit.
- In the fourth column, specify the organization unit "type" -- is it a Division, College, Department, Program?
When this file is complete, you can send it back to your assessment team and/or Consultant so they can set this org chart up in our system. From there, you can begin filling out your user upload file. To fill this out, follow these steps:
- Open the "Sample_User_Upload_w.Descriptions" file attached to this article.
- Hover over each cell of the header row to read the instructions for filling out that column. Please note that the first four columns are the only required fields, but the entire header row must be kept in the file.
- Once the file is filled in, click on the Users button in the gray bar at the top of Baseline. Then, click on the Upload Users button to upload the file.