The Users tool in Baseline allows User Administrators to manage access levels and roles within the system. When adjusting access levels, you can choose to give a user access to an entire department in Baseline, and individual project, or both. This tool will also allow you to revoke access to projects in Baseline as well. Simply follow these steps:
- Click the “Users” tab at the top of the screen.
- Identify the user you want to manage, and click “Edit”
- Adjust the access levels under “Project Access” toward the bottom of the screen.
- To Give Department Level access, type the name of the department in the “Search for Organization Unit” textbox, select the department, and click “Allow”. To Remove Department Level access, click “Remove” in the table next to the department name.
- To Allow or Deny access to an individual project in the system, click on the “Individual Projects” tab, type the name of the project in the “Search for Project” textbox, and select “Allow” or “Deny”.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, contact us at (716) 270-0000 or reach out to your Consultant.