Baseline provides the technology, resources, and expert consultation required to create an integrated, coordinated, and comprehensive assessment approach across the campus. The purpose of Baseline is to connect and translate assessment data in order to improve programs and services both inside and outside the classroom.
The following items are generally included in the Baseline license for the contracting departments/divisions at your institution:
- Unlimited use of features and support: Our products are not based on a per-use fee; please use our resources and tools as much as needed in order to accomplish your assessment goals
- Technical support weekdays 8 am – 8 pm Eastern: Questions can be answered anytime during these hours by calling 716-270-0000
- Consultation from an assessment team: Each institution is assigned to a support team that can assist you with using our technology as well as enhancing your assessment efforts. If you are ever “stuck” with not knowing where to go next with assessment, contact us for support
- Training and professional development webinars: Everyone is invited to attend our free on-line professional development and training webinars. Sign up at www.campuslabs.com/support/training
- Access to assessment resources and template projects: Never start from scratch with your assessment efforts. Check out our resources in the Community site once you log into the Baseline system.
- Open participation in all benchmarking studies: Each year we offer a series of national benchmarking studies geared towards helping you collect national and peer comparison data for your area. You can find out more and sign up at www.naspaconsortium.org. These benchmarking are included in the Baseline license fee so you can participate at no additional charge.
- Central location for all assessments with customized access: The Baseline system provides a secure, central location to store your assessment data. Ask your assessment support team about various access levels if you are collaborating on projects.
- Data collection tools: We can assist you with collecting data via our online survey tools, mobile survey devices and online rubrics tools. In addition, if you have collected data in the past or are collecting data on paper surveys we can assist you in getting that information into our system.
- Online reporting tools: The Baseline produces reports using descriptive statistics (e.g. counts, percentages and means) on any data in our system. You just need to focus on how to interpret and share that data with your various audiences.
- Key performance indicators: The Key Performance Indicator tool allows you to create dashboard of your assessment data for big-picture reporting and tracking progress towards goals