If you collected your survey data on paper and want to input it into Baseline, make sure you have requested the project.
In the Project Request:
- If you have already collected the data, choose the second option of "I would like Campus Labs to review my survey for grammar errors and formatting discrepancies" under "What level of assistance would you like from Campus Labs staff on this project?"
- In the "Additional Notes" section, please indicate that you plan to enter the data manually. We will create the survey exactly as you provide it to us and will loop the survey to make data entry easier.
When you are ready to enter your data:
- Go to the Project Dashboard.
- Scroll down to the "Administration" section.
- Under "Administration," there should be a "generic link" that you can copy and paste into your browser.
- This generic link will take you to the actual survey and record your answers. You can upload multiple surveys one after another.
If you do not see a web address, the project is probably still being built and is not ready to administer—contact your assessment team by submitting a ticket.