To use the Baseline Comparison Report Tool, please follow the steps below:
- Log into Baseline and select “Benchmarks” from the grey menu bar at the top of the page
- On the left-hand side of the page, select the third tab down which will display "your campus' name - Benchmarking".
- Select the benchmark you are interested in viewing from the Benchmarks drop-down. (If your benchmark doesn’t appear here, please let us know by submitting a ticket.)
- Select the “Create View” button
- Review the introduction instructions and select “continue.”
- Next, you can select groups of projects to be used as average segments in the Benchmark View. Projects that you do not have direct access to are labeled with the date they started. To create an average segment, first select the projects you wish to average from the project list, then type a name for the average segment and select “Create".
- Project Segments: In this step you will select single projects to be used as segments in the Benchmark View. Projects that you do not have direct access are labeled with the date they started. You will see the list of projects available for comparison. To add a segment for the project, click the project title.
- Select Questions: In this next step you will select the main segment for the view (either a single project or an average) and the questions to display on the benchmark view. Only questions that are on the main project, or on all of the projects in the case of an average, will be shown. Changing the selected segment will reset all of your question selections.
- Select Filters: If you would like, you can choose to apply a filter to your view. Select the question from the drop-down, then check the box by the answer(s) you wish to filter, and select “add filter.”
- Review your selections and select “Finish.”
If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to contact support by calling 716-270-0000 or submitting a ticket.