Please follow these steps to complete this week's lesson:
- Watch the weekly webcast (see lesson recording).
- Review the readings and resources listed below.
- Submit your assignment on the assigned date to email@example.com
- Receive feedback (and confirmation of completion of the module) from the Campus Labs faculty regarding your assignment.
Schedule and Dates
|Live Lesson - Webcast||August 17, 1 pm eastern|
|Assignment Deadline||August 23|
|Campus Labs Faculty Feedback||
Readings and Resources
- Rhodes, T. (2009). Assessing outcomes and improving achievement: Tips and tools for using the rubrics. Washington, DC: Association of American Colleges and Universities.
- Suskie, L. (2009.) Assessing student learning: A common sense guide, 2nd edition. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Video: "Assessment 101 - So You Want to Develop a Rubric"
- Video: "Assessment 101 - The ABCs of Survey Design"
- Video: "Methodology - Focus Groups"
- Focus Group Protocol
- Article - Other Forms of Data Collection
The assignment for this week is an attachment to this module. Please complete it and submit via email by the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please label your file attachment with your last name and module number when you send it via email (example: Lundquist-Module3.docx). Be sure to cite any references that informed your responses; this will ensure that you have the original source reference available for attribution, particularly if you plan to use your assignment (or some version of it) as a resource for your campus.
Contact information for questions:
If you have questions about the module or your assignments, please contact the Campus Labs Assessment Credential Faculty at email@example.com.