If your campus uses Gmail for campus emails accounts, you can whitelist the Baseline IP address by following the steps outlined below. To obtain IP address and domain information, please contact Campus Labs Support.
To add IP addresses to your email whitelist in Gmail:
- Sign in to your Google Apps administrator control panel.
- From the menu at the top of the page, select the Settings tab.
- From the left-navigation menu, click Email.
- From the Email settings page, click General Settings.
- In the Organizations section near the top of the page, highlight your domain.
- In the Email whitelist section, enter the IP addresses of your contact's domain host to make sure any mail originating from these IP addresses are not labeled spam.
- Click Save changes.
(See screenshot below for visual depiction)