If your campus uses Gmail for campus emails accounts, you can whitelist the Baseline IP address by following the steps outlined below. The Baseline IP address is: 126.96.36.199. Our domain name is: baseline.mail.campuslabs.com
To add IP addresses to your email whitelist in Gmail:
- Sign in to your Google Apps administrator control panel.
- From the menu at the top of the page, select the Settings tab.
- From the left-navigation menu, click Email.
- From the Email settings page, click General Settings.
- In the Organizations section near the top of the page, highlight your domain.
- In the Email whitelist section, enter the IP addresses of your contact's domain host to make sure any mail originating from these IP addresses are not labeled spam.
- Click Save changes.
(See screen shot below for visual depiction)