One of the initial set up processes for new Baseline campuses is a mass import of your users through our Users tool. As a preliminary step in that process, we recommend that campuses identify a staff person to facilitate the management and creation of new users. This individual would be responsible for updating the user list when someone leaves, creating users for new staff members, and notifying users when their login is ready. Once you identify this individual, you can contact your Consultant so they can set up a training and provide this individual with templates for internal communication about users. Please note that the Users upload and management tools are available for authenticated campuses only.
The process of uploading users will entail the following steps:
- You will provide us with your organizational chart using the "Template for Submitting OrgChart" we created. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page to locate the “Template for Submitting OrgChart” excel file.)
- Once you fill this out, please send it back to your Consultant, and we will create this organizational chart in our system and send you a screen shot to confirm it is accurate.
- From there, you will go about creating a file of users to upload using the “Sample User Upload w. Descriptions.” (Scroll down to the bottom of the page to locate the “Sample User Upload w. Descriptions” excel file.)
- Once you fill this in, you can begin the upload process by accessing the “Users” tab within Baseline and then clicking on the “Upload Users” gray button.
- From there, you will see additional instructions on uploading the file and can use the “Choose File” and “Upload” buttons to access the file on your computer and upload it to the system. You can monitor the progress of the upload by clicking on the Refresh button at the bottom of the page. If you see any errors in the upload process, please let me know so we can troubleshoot accordingly.