Campus Labs offers a series of national benchmarking studies focused on varing areas of the institution, ranging from career services to mental health to campus activities. These studies are designed to provide colleges and universities with actionable campus-specific as well as benchmarking data to shape and enhance programming. To participate:
- Go to www.naspaconsortium.org
- Review the assessment areas and preview the instruments as necessary
- Scroll to the bottom of webpage and click “sign-up”
- Fill out a brief registration form.
- Once you have submitted the form, your campus Consultant will contact you with next steps
Please click here to view the full NASPA Consortium FAQ!
Note that national benchmarking participation is included at no additional charge with your Baseline annual contract. If you are unsure if you have an annual contract with Baseline, please contact by submitting a ticket or calling at (716) 270 - 0000.