Users on campus can now finalize their own mass mailings. The previous process is still the same; the difference is that instead of "approving" your mailings and having Anthology finalize the scheduling, you now have control over this yourself. To use this feature:
- After you've set up your mailing (including text, link, recipients, and date), click the "Finish" button.
- When you click "Finish," you will see one of two screens:
- Screen with a blue notice at the bottom: This means that your mailing does contain the placeholder for the unique link, and it reminds you that the link can only be used once and do not send it to a listserv.
- Screen with a red notice at the bottom: This means that you did not insert the placeholder for the unique link in the mailing. You should click "Cancel" and insert the link placeholder into your mailing before finalizing.
- Send at the time you designated when you were creating the mailing, or
- Send the mailing immediately
If you do not see the "Finish" button when you are creating your mailings, please contact your Consultant about activating this feature.