Overview of rubrics scores
This section will give you a summary of your rubric scores. You’ll see the average score as well as the low and high scores. This is displayed in percentage and points. Below that, you’ll also see the total number of individual entries and the option to add evaluators and entries.
The Done Evaluating button will lock all rubric entries so that no other edits are permitted by any evaluators. Only the creator of the rubric has access to this tool.
Results access tool
Only the creator of the rubric can see the Results Access button. By clicking the Results Access button, you have the options to:
- Allow all completed individual rubric results to be viewed – turning this on enables those who have been evaluated to be able to view their individual results. This needs to be enabled to use the Send Link button.
- Send e-mail with link to individual rubric results – this will automatically push out an email to each person who was evaluated. The email contains a link to their own rubric results. (This is our recommended method for sharing individual rubric scores, and relies on each person having an account in the core data system with a valid email address. If you chose to type in a student’s name instead of selecting from the list, you will not be able to use this feature. If you have further questions about this capability, please reach out to your Consultant.)
For more information about best practices of sharing rubric feedback with your students, please click here.
At the bottom of the page, you’ll see each individual’s results listed. Their names and usernames are displayed on the left and their scores on the right. You can use the Search Entries area to look for specific users.
Evaluation details for an individual
- This is where an individual can view their total score and see where they placed in each dimension and achievement. They can also view their total score as points and as a percentage.
- Users have the option to filter by achievement levels to see all of the dimensions in which they scored the same. But, the filtering is not restricted to only one, you can also filter by 2 or 3 and so on if you’re interested in filtering for multiple achievement levels.
- Under each dimension, the description of where the individual placed is automatically checked to display. You can also click into the other descriptions to see where a score falls. Individual comments, if provided, will be displayed below each dimension. Any general comments that were made will display at the very bottom of the page.
If you would like to delete an individual entry, there is a Delete button at the top right corner of the page.
This is also where you can access a Printable Template to share. Note that this is not a print-out of an individual’s scores, but rather the unscored rubric template.
Training video - For a video walk-through of step three, please click here.
If you need additional assistance with reviewing rubric data, please don’t hesitate to contact your Consultant. For technical support, you can also reach out to us by submitting a ticket or calling us at 716.270.0000.