When collecting survey data, Baseline automatically tracks Total Respondents, Email Response Rate (when using a mass mailing to administer your survey), Total Complete, Percent Complete, and Last Response date. This information, along with a graphical representation of respondents over time, lets you quickly see if you are meeting your response rate goals.
- Total Respondents - The number of respondents who answered at least one question in your survey.
- Email Response Rate - The number of individuals who clicked on their unique link in the mass mailing AND responded to at least one question (note: this will only display if you have collected respondents using the Mass Mailing administration tool).
- Total Complete - The number of respondents who completed the last required question in your survey.
- Percent Complete - The percentage of respondents who completed the last required question in your survey compared to the Total Respondents.
- Last Response Date - The time and date the last respondent answered at least one question in your survey.
The blue points on the graph represent an individual clicking on the link to your survey; a red dot indicates time passing with no one clicking on the link to your survey. If you are trying to determine the best time to send a reminder email to respondents, we recommend waiting until you see a red "plateau" of no responses to send another reminder.
If you have additional questions you can contact our Support Team or call 716-270-0000 Monday through Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm EST.