To create a view of your data in the Baseline Comparison Report Tool, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into Baseline and select "Benchmarks" from the grey menu bar at the top of the page. On the left-hand side of the page, select the third tab down which will display "Your campus' name - Benchmarking".
2. Select the benchmark you are interested in viewing from the Benchmarks drop-down. (If your benchmark doesn't appear here, please contact your Baseline Support Specialist).
3. Select the "Create View" button. Review the introduction instructions and select "Continue."
4. Average Segment: You can select groups of projects to be used as an average segment view. Projects that you do not have direct access to are labeled with the date they started. To create an average segment, first select the projects you wish to average from the project list, then type a name for the average segment and select "Create". Note: If you do not need an average, you may skip this step.
5. Project Segments: Select single projects to be used as segments in the view. Projects that you do not have direct access are labeled with the date they started. You will see the list of projects available for comparison. Click each project title to add it as a new segment in the view.
6. Select Questions: Select the main segment for the view (either a single project or an average) and the questions to display on the benchmark view. Only questions that are on the main project, or on all of the projects in the case of an average, will be shown. Changing the selected segment will reset all of your question selections.
7. Select Filters: If needed, you can apply a filter to your view. Select the question from the drop-down, then check the box by the answer(s) you wish to filter, and select "add filter." Note: If you do not wish to apply any filters, you may skip this step.
8. Review & Finish: Enter a specific name for your view. To review your included segments, questions, and applied filters, click the plus sign to expand each section. Click "Finish" to complete your view and review the comparison data.
If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to contact Campus Labs Support by calling 716-270-0000, or emailing email@example.com.